Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cameron Highlands


Hey my friends!!
  I went to Cameron Highland with my parents last Saturday on 17th of October this year. What a surprising experience. I don't know what is the last date I had been there. It takes about 4 to 5 hours to reach there if you drive 80-100 km/h but if my father drive faster than that, it should not a waste of time. My father drive from Dungun to Kuala Berang and then Tasik Kenyir and go to Gua Musang to reach to the Cameron Highlands.

In the car from sunroof view. A very loud wind blow.


  When we on the way to there, I go to a hangar, to ride a helicopter. (I'm just joking. I mean it)


Chopper landing. OMG. What an experience.

   On Saturday, we were just searching for hotel to stay, or should I say, to sleep there. It is costing much and there's no need to mention here. I'm forgot to take a pic of the hotel I stayed.

   The next day, I planned and told my that to go to the strawberry farm. When we arrived there, there's a lot of strawberries here and there, all over the place. The vegetables there planted hydroponically. While the tomatoes are the different story. You can enjoy the pictures below. Maybe not will bring joy too much.


Hydroponically planted. 

   The strawberries can be self-plucked as you can see on the pic. It is so fresh and taste a slightly different from the one you can get from side-road seller. Sometimes sweet but mostly taste sour, as you know it.


Hohoho. Pluck by ourselves.


 Live shots. Close ups.


 A lot of strawberry plants.


After plucked a half-kilo. Shiny.

   Then, beyond the strawberry farm, there is also cactus trees. From big to smallest size.


Live shots, again.

   Lastly, there is a pond with a lot of neatly arranged gnomes. There is also fishes there.


Top-view. Fish is eating its food.


Tomato trees.   

   Thanks for reading. Love to go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment