Monday, November 22, 2010

Tab Tab Tab...I just like it!!

Hurm, I don't think what am I (or I am) writing right now.........wait!!!! It's just out of the topic (refer my last post).

   Okay then, back to the topic up there if you read it, or if you don't, just lemme say it here "Tab Tab Tab...I just like it". So, why I like it? Guess what? It is a monster version of Galaxy S, am I right?



   Ah, I'm in the tab!! Sure is, but, just like what Samsung had said, there are more possibilities on the go. And it is. The truth, when I first saw the teaser (click to watch), oh my God, is it for real? It is. Why? I don't know. But, I really hope that I can own it. It's just like a mini laptop. The most I hate is, the pricing. I couldn't afford it, maybe you, but just not me. However, the better part is, it doesn't need to be flip-opened to turn it on. Get it? I mean, no need to reveal the keyboard. With the Tab, just press the button.

I don't care about those HD recording nor encoding. I just need it for browsing (and showing off a little...hehe). C'mon, who don't want a monster phone|mini tablet as their go travel around. I need it badly.
For more information, jump to this page |Tab| And don't forget to comment on my next blog post, not this one, duh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment